We’ve created this easy 3-Step guide to help you calculate the cost of your new bathroom. This cost guide is based on engaging with a bathroom renovation company in Perth, Western Australia.
Before your start using this guide you might want to consider the following:
•Do you view your renovation as a cost or an investment?
•What’s more important to you, quality or cost?
•Do you want an average or exceptional finish?
Dream Bathrooms Renovation (Small Ensuite) – From $13.5k
• Complimentary Bathroom Interior Designer & 3D Real Preview,
• Option for new, optimal layout
• Plumbing disconnect & fit off, convert taps to flick mixers
• Local, reliable, skilled, Perth trades with great communication
• ARDEX 2-Coat Waterproofing and A-grade glue & 10 Year written warranty
• Floor tiles laid first, then wall tiles for best floor edge finish
• Silicon all internal corners for watertight finish and no mould system
• 1200H Rectified edge large Porcelain tiles, 2100H in Shower
• Concealed tile insert floor wastes
• Mitred corner’s for superior finish
• One-Stop selection showroom
• 900 wide stone-top vanity
• Build shower nib wall with recess or wall-hung vanity with hidden waste
• 900×900 custom-made Semi-frameless shower screen
• Highest quality guarantee
• Remove all wall surface plaster for tile glue
• After hours mobile, landline and showroom contact support
• 9 Rock Solid Guarantees Inc Money- Back Guarantee
STEP 2: Add the size:
Add: Medium size room: add + $1-2000
Floor: 5-7m² (average bathroom size)
Add: Large size room: add + $2000 plus
Can include higher ceilings double vanity, increased shower size.
STEP 3: Add the options:
Add: Ceiling Height Tiling av extra +$2000
White set, cornice and paint removal, Replace cornice, Tiles, tiler, paint ceiling and cornice.
Add: Hidden cistern inlet av extra +$210
Hide toilet suite inlet tap inside cistern, for seamless finish.
Add: Frameless shower screen av extra +$1000
Upgrade to 10mm toughened glass frameless shower screen
Add: Upgrade vanity to custom-made (900 wide) av extra +$1500
Standard Melamine finish
Add: Up-spec tiles av extra +$800
Upgrade to rectified Porcelain wall tiles with colour, large 600×600 tile laying, natural stone look tiles.
Add: Up-spec tap-ware av extra +$400
Upgrade to high-end tap-ware.
Add: Bath instead of toilet av extra +$600
Change toilet suit installation to bath, mixers and spout.
Add: Channel Drain for seamless floor av extra +$700
Supply & install channel drain for seamless floor, walk in shower and 300×600 tiles. Chase and modify existing floor waste.
Add: Large double vanity. av extra +$2,000
Increase size to 1800, double basins and mixers
Add: Wall mounted mixers & Under-Mount basins each + $680
For seamless top and easy cleaning. Stonemason surcharge, plumbing costs, mixer cost upgrade.
Add: Major plumbing relocation av extra +$1200
Relocate shower, vanity and possibly toilet. Wall and floor chasing inc materials.
Add: Apartment or first floor bathroom: av extra +$450
Stair case preparation. Increased labour time costs.
*All prices are average estimates. To be used as a rough guide only. Actual prices TBA
• 2105 HIA bathroom survey found that the average value for a new bathroom was $15,247. If you have an average size bathroom and are looking for an average finish, this is what you should expect to pay.
• 2015 Dream Bathrooms average bathroom renovation was between $17,000 -$23,000. This is mainly due to new layout, custom-made vanities, frameless shower screens and ceiling height tiles. If you want better then average, then come and see us.
• Bathroom renovations costs increase every year by around 3.5%, at an average of $500. Meaning the longer you leave it, the more it will cost.
#1 Quality fittings that will last.
Tapware that also comes with a labour warranty. We only install specific brands to lessen the chances of problems.
#2 Custom-made vanity.
Ready-made vanities induce headaches, can’t be used against tiles and don’t last as long as custom-made. We no longer install ready-made vanities unless they are from a long-standing, reputable company. We also don’t install any cabinetry from China.
#3 Frameless shower screen.
A frameless shower screen not only looks better and is easier to clean, but will last years longer then a semi-frameless. Semi-frameless screens can deteriorate in as little as 12 months and requires more cleaning.
#4 Experienced Designer for new layout design.
If your existing area doesn’t work then hiring an experienced designer needs to be your #1 priority.
Our bathrooms aren’t cheap, but they won’t really “cost” you anything, in fact you will more then likely make money. How? Well just like a quality kitchen renovation, you’ll be making a solid investment by increasing your homes value and appeal.
Not only are you going to increase the value of your home, but your also going to improve your lifestyle by having a great place to start and end each day. Investing more for a bathroom that’s designed perfectly for you and your home, only using the highest quality materials and trades, shown to you before hand then guaranteed is much better value then a cheap renovation. A cheap bathroom renovation however can “cost” you.
Take a look at our learning page and you’ll see how some of the people we’ve helped out have had to pay for their bathroom renovation twice when they went with a cheaper quote. While you might invest a little more with us upfront, you will save you money long-term and keep the value of your house up .
How? Because you wont have to spend any money fixing up design flaws,faulty workmanship or replacing low-quality materials. And if you decide to sell, you won’t have to accept low offers. You will have an appealing, flawless bathroom that’s guaranteed to impress everyone, and raise the value your home. Should you ever decide to sell you home you will do faster, at the highest possible price.
• Complimentry Design Consultation and 3D Realistic Preview (worth $527.00)
• Minibin Hire
• Lay heavy duty floor protection
• Complete strip out
• Plumbing modifications, rough in and fit off
• 600×600 Statuario Lappato Rectified Wall & Floor Tiles $72.38p/m²
• 220×250 Hexagonal Nero Mosaic $123.30p/m²
• Ceiling height large format rectified wall tiling for seamless finish
• Mitred corners for superior finish
• Silicone internal corners for “No Mould” system
• Ardex waterproofing with 10 year warranty
• 1000mm channel drain with tile insert for seamless floor
• Bermuda 50mm square tile insert room drain
• AXA H10 400 Above Counter Basin 400x320x100mm $422.99
• Phoenix Onix Rush Wall Basin Set 180mm $560.50
• Phoenix Onix Rush Shower / Wall Mixer $327.00
• Phoenix Onix Shower Rose Only 200mm Square $167.00
• Phoenix Onix Shower Arm Only 400mm Square $189.50
• Phoenix Onix Radii Double Towel Rail 600mm Square Plate $103.50
• Villroy & Boch Subway Washdown Floor Mounted Pan $1,538.90
• Gerberit In-wall Cistern and Sigma50 Dual Flush Black Buttons $762.10
• Phoenix Onix Radii Toilet Roll Holder Square Plate $43.00
• 85x1200x2100 Frameless 10mm toughen glass – Matt Black Brackets $2,837.45
• Premium Ruby series 10W LED Lights x 2 $242.00
• Ventair Jet 250 exhaust in White $205.70
• Custom made vanity: 1550×400 ,
2 Pak Gloss White, Floor mounted,
2 x Blum soft close drawer,
Moritz Matt Black Handles 340mm $2,200.00
• Vanity top: 40mm Caesarstone Pure White,
Waterfall return $1,593.21
• 1550×900 Bevelled edge, direct stick mirror $524.00
• Supply and install 75mm cove cornice, paint cornice and ceiling
• Professional bathroom cleaning
• Accurate accessory installation
• Project management & weekly inspection
• Public liability insurance, workers compensation insurance
• Start and finish date guarantee
• 7 year workmanship warranty
• 9 Rock-Solid Guarantees
*All prices include GST. Price range subject to bathroom size and layout.
Total inc GST: $24,000-28,000
Come in and view 4 bathrooms on display at our showroom:
U3, 68 Erindale Road, Balcatta. 6021
HIA cost references :